Payment methods include PayPal, Razorpay and PayUmoney
PayPal is a safer, easier way to send and receive money online. When you select PayPal as the payment method, you will be linked to the PayPal site where you can make payment.
PayPal can be used to purchase items by Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express), Debit Card, or E-check (i.e. using your regular Bank Account).
- After viewing your items on your shopping cart page, you can click and check out with PayPal. Then you will leave our site and enter PayPal’s website.
- You can sign in to your PayPal account, or you can create a new one if you haven’t got one.
- You can use the PayPal as you want according to the on-screen instructions.
Usually, PayPal e-check will take 3-5 business days to be confirmed by PayPal.
The reasons why we suggest you use PayPal:
Payment is traceable. By using your PayPal account, you can trace the status of your payment.
When you make payment for your order, you don’t need to use your credit card online (you can transfer directly from your bank account). When you use your credit card through PayPal, nobody will see your credit card number, which will minimize the risk of unauthorized use.
2. Razorpay (International Cards)
Razorpay accepts all International currency like AED, USD, AUD and much more. Here you can pay via Debit/Credit Cards. If paypal not accept your payment so you can use Razorpay because some currencies not accepted by Paypal and that why one more option available for you.
How to place an order with Razorpay, Kindly follow the steps;
- After add to card your order then, Click on International Cards button.
- Enter your mobile number and email address.
- Then, Select Cards (For Debit/Credit cards) or Paypal (Only for registered outside Indian accounts)
- Proceed to pay. If any support you need so kindly let us know via email at email@example.com
3. PayUmoney (Indian Rupees Only)
PayUmoney is only for Indian customers as they can pay with different payment methods included (Credit/Debit Card, UPI, Wallet, Net Banking, EMI)
PayUmoney is the single payment method where multiple payment gateways have been acquired and brought into the PayU group.
- After added the item in shopping cart, you can click and check out with PayUmoney. Then PayUmoney website will open and confirm your email address and phone number to proceed your order.
- Then, You can choose any payment method like Credit/Debit cards, Netbanking, UPI, Wallets, EMI and after enter your payment details will verify your payment to proceed your order.
- Now it is done!