Payment methods include PayPal and PayUmoney
1. PayPal (Only for International currency, except INR)
PayPal is a safer, easier way to send and receive money online. When you select PayPal as the payment method, you will be linked to the PayPal site where you can make payment.
PayPal can be used to purchase items by Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express), Debit Card, or E-check (i.e. using your regular Bank Account).
- After viewing your items on your shopping cart page, you can click and check out with PayPal. Then you will leave our site and enter PayPal’s website.
- You can sign in to your PayPal account, or you can create a new one if you haven’t got one.
- You can use the PayPal as you want according to the on-screen instructions.
Usually, PayPal e-check will take 3-5 business days to be confirmed by PayPal.
The reasons why we suggest you use PayPal:
Payment is traceable. By using your PayPal account, you can trace the status of your payment.
When you make payment for your order, you don’t need to use your credit card online (you can transfer directly from your bank account). When you use your credit card through PayPal, nobody will see your credit card number, which will minimize the risk of unauthorized use.
2. PayUmoney (Indian Rupees Only)
PayUmoney is only for Indian customers as they can pay with different payment methods included (Credit/Debit Card, UPI, Wallet, Net Banking, EMI)
PayUmoney is the single payment method where multiple payment gateways have been acquired and brought into the PayU group.
- After added the item in shopping cart, you can click and check out with PayUmoney. Then PayUmoney website will open and confirm your email address and phone number to proceed your order.
- Then, You can choose any payment method like Credit/Debit cards, Netbanking, UPI, Wallets, EMI and after enter your payment details will verify your payment to proceed your order.
- Now it is done!