Payment methods include PayPal and Indian Rupee only.
1) PayPal – Accept only Non-Indian currency (like USD, AUD, CAD, etc.) It is a safer, easier way to send and receive money online. When you select PayPal as the payment method, you will be linked to the PayPal site where you can make payment.
PayPal can be used to purchase items by Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express), Debit Card, or E-check (i.e. using your regular Bank Account).
1) After viewing your items on your shopping cart page, you can click and check out with PayPal. Then you will leave our site and enter PayPal’s website.
2) You can sign in to your PayPal account, or you can create a new one if you haven’t got one.
3) You can use the PayPal as you want according to the on-screen instructions.
Usually, PayPal e-check will take 3-5 business days to be confirmed by PayPal.
The reasons why we suggest you use PayPal:
The payment is traceable. By using your PayPal account, you can trace the status of your payment.
When you make payment for your order, you don’t need to use your credit card online (you can transfer directly from your bank account). When you use your credit card through PayPal, nobody will see your credit card number, which will minimize the risk of unauthorized use.
2) Indian Rupee Only – It is used only for Indian Currency (INR)
How to use:
1) After added your items on your shopping cart page, you can fill all the required field then click on “Indian Ruppe Only” then click on below button “Complete Order”
2) Once clicked, A pop-up window will open where your entered details will be shown like Contact number & Email address then click on below button “Proceed”
3) Now, Choose your payment mode like Card, Netbanking, Wallet, UPI, EMI, etc. (As per your choice)
4) Once payment mode is selected then click on “Pay & Proceed”